WATERBURY, CT - Webster Bank, a leading regional bank serving businesses and consumers from Westchester County, N.Y. to Boston, Mass., announced today that Maria Freburg, VP, market manager in Westchester County, N.Y./Lower Fairfield County, Conn., will join Webster’s Business and Professional Banking team in the Westchester market effective February 1.
“Maria will leverage her expansive network and community connections to help small businesses grow,” said Frank Celentano, SVP, Business and Professional Banking. “For almost three years, Maria has been instrumental in leading the Westchester/Lower Fairfield team, building the Webster brand and making inroads in this high opportunity marketplace.”
Webster’s business bankers undergo 100-hours of intensive training in business banking and are now certified to assist small businesses with their unique needs. Webster calls this its 4-Star Certification Program – rigorous class work, field training, and successful completion of an examination based on Moody’s Analytics coursework. Webster is a leader in the marketplace in giving this kind of comprehensive expertise and skill-set to help small businesses grow.
Customers will find seasoned and knowledgeable small-business certified staff wherever they interact with Webster. So no matter if the transaction or question is in person, online, or on the phone, business customers can expect the same high level service and expertise tailored to individual company needs. Webster Certified Business Bankers immersed themselves in an internationally respected standard of excellence training program customized for Webster. It blends these skills with Webster’s signature Type W Personality and superior customer service.
Webster Certified Business Bankers understand:
• Small business by industry, including specialty businesses such as healthcare providers, lawyers, homeowner and membership associations, and real estate investors;
• Finance and accounting principles, cash management, lending, SBA programs.
Webster Certified Business Bankers provide:
• Full array of cash management services to manage critical cash flow needs;
• Willingness and judgment to lend capital to businesses; a full range of lending services; and the expertise to help match the right business with the right solution no matter the economic climate;
• Complete business checking without transaction limits.