STAMFORD, CT - Businesses in lower Fairfield County no longer have to visit their branch to conduct banking. First County Bank introduced Wednesday a comprehensive and secure online banking product with all the essential financial services a business would need.
First County Bank’s Business e-Vantage service is about organizing all of a company’s business finances in one place, online -- giving the business executive visibility and control -- while providing functionality that saves time and money. With Business e-Vantage, one can handle all of his business banking online -- anywhere and anytime -- and have access to an assortment of valuable financial and business management tools.
“It’s a flawless system,” said Michael Kramberg, chief financial officer at the Stamford Jewish Community Center. “e-Vantage is a very cost effective way to conduct business banking.” Stamford JCC uses an assortment of e-Vantage services, from business checking and payroll, to wire transfers and remote deposit capture. “It offers an additional payment option for our members and allows us to easily process their payments, saving the JCC both time and money,” Kramberg explained.
“Although we look forward to visits to our First County branch on High Ridge Road, our need to go is now a rare occurrence,” Kramberg said. “When we do need to conduct business in person, walking into our branch is like walking into another world. Every teller at First County looks up from what they’re doing to say hello. Mirella Martina and her staff are exceptional. Switching over to First County from another local bank last year was the best thing we ever did.”
Online business banking has evolved over the years and First County Bank wanted to make sure it fully researched customers’ needs in order to develop a customizable service that could work with any size company.
When asked why the bank developed this service, First County Bank President and COO Rey Giallongo said, “As we move forward with enhancing the breadth and depth of our online product offerings for business customers, one of the key objectives in the development of the Business e-Vantage suite of products was to provide a secure and technologically proficient cash management tool to help satisfy the growing needs of businesses in our local service area.”
Every Business e-Vantage account offers the following services:
* Ability to manage multiple business banking accounts in one place
* Delegate account authorizations and transaction types and amounts
* Pay bills electronically
* Transfer funds between accounts
* Manage day-to-day cash flow
* Avoid overdraft fees by taking advantage of alerts that notify the user when upper and lower balance thresholds are reached
* Analyze financial performance by reviewing historical account transactions from numerous perspectives
* Reduce storage and handling of paper documents by receiving an integrated statement, check images and other bank notices in electronic form
* Download transactions online to Quicken or QuickBooks to reduce data entry
* Gain fast access to deposited funds by taking advantage of express remote deposit capture and/or lockbox services
First County Bank Business e-Vantage is available in three levels, with services tailored to the needs of the individual business. Multiple levels of authority and Quicken/QuickBooks Web Connect are included in all three levels:
* Associate -- businesses in need of basic cash management services such as Quicken/QuickBooks and wire transfers
* Analyst -- businesses in need of more advanced cash management services
* Executive -- businesses in need of advanced cash management services such as automatic clearing house and positive pay/account reconciliation
First County Bank, headquartered in Stamford, Conn., is an independent mutual community bank with 15 branches in Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Norwalk and Westport offering deposit products, mortgages, trust and investment services, business banking services and online banking. First County Bank, which celebrates its 160th anniversary this year, has more than 200 employees and assets in excess of $1.3 billion. For additional information, please visit www.firstcountybank.com.