The Mayor of Stamford Michael A. Pavia announced that there will be a ribbon cutting ceremony for the completion of the Rehabilitation of the Cold Spring Road Bridge over the Rippowam River. The ceremony will take place at the bridge site on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.
The project was designed by Stantec Consulting Services of Hamden, CT and constructed by McNamee Construction Corporation of Lincolndale, NY. Stantec Consulting Services also provided construction inspection services.
The work took approximately 15 months to complete at a cost of approximately $1,500,000.
The cost of the project is eligible for approximately 28% reimbursement from State Department of Transportation under their Local Bridge Program with the remaining 72% coming from municipal funds.